Saturday, March 18, 2006

time, numbers, whip

Time goes cruising by again. Editing a novel - I think I finally have the "perfect" ingredients. Mainly I wanted to shoot a few numbers in here, to let you know I haven't been doing nothing ...

Writing Summary: so far in 2006

Stories Written: 10
Stories Word Count: 3,955
Poems Written: 22
Poems Line Count: 495
Nonfiction Written: 0
Nonfiction Word Count: 0
Current Novel Revision: 102 pages

Submitted works: 45
Works accepted: 11
Rejections: 15
Still waiting: 17

Last updated: 3/17/06

1 comment:

Renee' Barnes said...

Scott,

It looks like you have been very productive, but that's no shock.

You had your hands in a lot of projects when I first met you, and I have seen nothing to make me believe you had plans to change that.

Can't wait for chat Wed. I expect to learn a lot, and have a great time :)

See you there.

Renee'
www.writerschatroom.com
renee@writerschatroom.com
http://360.yahoo.com/rg_barn
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TRAILER_PARK_GAZETTE/