Friday, August 24, 2007

nonfic, fic and poetry in one day?

I'd have to call this a productive day ...

- I launched my dark fiction/poetry newsletter today:
http://archives.zinester.com/38141 (2024 note, the site is long gone)

- I wrote a 1,500-word article on the history and nuances of the horror genre

- proofed the galley for my tale at Swimming Kangaroo

- I wrote a 2,400-word far future insane internet fantasy (I've never seen anything else quite like it anywhere, which is either good or BAAAD)

- and with the SFPA poetry contest ending tomorrow (Over 250 poems were submitted in 45 days), that's winding down, and somehow I got a rhythm of words in my mind which led to a new poem that's a crushing and tragic conspiracy future in just a few words

plus one rejection, no big deal

making backups now...

No comments: