Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Quick News Update 1/29/08

Hot off the press:

- "Old Emmett's Grave" (flash) posted at Postcards from Hell.
URL: http://postcardtales.blogspot.com/2008/01/old-emmetts-grave-pfh.html

Recent works accepted:

- a haiku accepted by Mindflights
- "Lugosi Rock" (flash) accepted by Postcards from Uranus.
- "supernobody" (poem) accepted by Not One of Us

New book cover design:

- Sounds of the Night, Feb 2008 (SamsDot)

Books & stuff:

"Blank Spaces & other dangers". Now available again! The original publisher dropped all projects, and I have posted a second edition myself over at Lulu.com. A collection of 27 of my stories - all kinds of fantastic flights and weirdness. For more info and excerpts:
http://scott.virtes.com/bk_blank.php

Also (I forgot to mention this earlier) ... I have a stack of the July/Aug 2007 Analog with my story, "Jimmy the Box", in it. If you'd like a signed copy, email me at writer.scvs.com - $8 includes postage in the USA. Thanks.

No comments: